Better requirements drastically cut features from scope, enabling projects to be successful while still delivering the needed business value.
Seilevel’s approach to requirements elicitation and business objective identification is uniquely suited to help business analysts and project teams:
- Save enormous sums of money for the organization by cutting scope.
- Prevent projects from missing their targets by identifying success metrics.
- Ensure the project’s business objectives connect to every feature and requirement that is being built.
- Prevent cost overruns and missed deadlines by identifying missing requirements.
- Gain immediate understanding of project objectives and details by using visual requirements models.
- Ensure a common understanding among business and IT teams by leveraging requirements to organize and communicate large quantities of information.
- Provide different views of requirements for different types of stakeholders.
The Seilevel approach is proven. It’s worked for more than 260 projects across a variety of Fortune 1000 clients with every imaginable type of application, and at different levels of business analysis and requirements maturity.
Some resources that information technology executives will find helpful include the following:
Software Projects and Compliance: Key Considerations in Reducing Operational and Regulatory Compliance Risk
Legacy System Retirement Projects: Key Considerations in Ensuring On-Budget and On-Time Completion
Commercial Off The Shelf Software Projects: How IT Can Partner with the Business to Reduce COTS Project Failure
How to Use High Level Requirements to Select the Right Software Vendor for Your Project
Centers of Excellence
Stages in Building a Business Analyst Center of Excellence
Building a Requirements Center of Excellence