If you cannot attend a class for which you’ve registered, but can attend a different class, you are welcome to move to another scheduled course. Please give us at least 15 business days notice before your original course date. To make this change, email email@example.com with the phrase “Change classes” in the subject line.
Refund policies for cancellation are based on the below:
- 100% refund if requested more than 30 days before the class
- 50% refund if requested more than 15 days before the class
- 0% refund in the last 15 days before the class
Classroom Training Cancellation
We will do everything we can to ensure that our classes will run if you register. If we must cancel a class, however:
- We will do our best to give you 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation before the class.
- We will not provide compensation for any external costs of cancellation, such as hotels or flights.
For those who have registered for a class we cancel, we will provide:
- A full 100% refund of the course registration.
- 25% off if you decide to take a future Seilevel course within 12 months following the cancellation.
- A free copy of Visual Models for Software Requirements.
If you have any questions about our policies, or need support regarding a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!